How Online Giving Works
All information is transmitted securely through DiscoverLife Church and PayPal payment processing. The credit/debit information is transferred in the following manner:
1. Web user makes an online contribution.
2. Information is securely transferred to PayPal via a secure, encrypted messaging protocol (SCMP). PayPal receives order information and performs requested services.
3. PayPal formats the transaction detail appropriately and securely routes the transaction authorization request through its payment gateway to be processed.
4. The transaction is then routed to the issuing bank (your bank/card company)
5. The transaction is authorized or declined by the issuing bank or credit card company.
6. Issuing bank approves transfer of money to DiscoverLife Church bank account, less a processing fee.
7. NOTE:The contribution can sometimes take 2-3 business days to post to your bank account/credit card company. You may see an initial “pending” charge on your account until the contribution is processed.
At DiscoverLife Church, we can offer 2 options to your Online Giving. You can have your tithes automatically deducted from your account once a month, or you may give your tithes, offerings or other gifts at a time that is convenient to you.
For the monthly auto-draft option, you may choose the Auto-Draft Link below:
For the one-time giving option, you may choose the One-Time Giving Link Below: